12-acre licensed cannabis farm with high-yielding supply of multi-strain, high-quality, high-THC, low cost-to-produce outdoor flower
Standard Cultivation, Standard Processing, CRA Cannabis Licence
Seeking $2-4 million equity investment for a stake in the company and potential strategic partnership
· Fully operational, multi-functional licenced cannabis site sitting on 60+ acres of high-quality farmland in SW Ontario.
· 6 acres of outdoor cultivation with 3,000 kg production capacity (500 kg/acre) in full production for 2021 season. Expanding to 12 acres in 2022.
· 5,000 ft.² purpose-designed indoor production facility, 2 x pristine 3,240 ft.² outdoor greenhouses and a newly-constructed 2,500 ft.² fresh frozen storage facility.
· Multiple unique and desirable production strains are yielding high quality outdoor flower with most strains over 20% THC.
· Achieving good B-2-B pricing (flower sales, fresh-frozen sales, pre-roll inputs) through existing supply contracts with excellent margins given the very low COGS.
· Large library of genetics with a number of unique strains in the production pipeline.
· Contract with industry-leading extraction partner for extraction and co-packing of vape cartridges and other oil-derived products for B-2-C brand launch November 2021.
· Projecting $22 million gross revenue for 2022
· Far lower capital investment requirements for expansion than indoor facilities
· Site is suitable for additional building expansion to accommodate on-site extraction and a future farm gate store.
· Received processing license (July 2021) and retail sales amendment application is in process
· Seeking suitable partner to invest $2-4 million in the company.
· A licence holder partner could have preferred access to a high-quality supply of multi-strain, high-THC, low cost-to-produce outdoor flower.
· A private investor can acquire a meaningful stake in a differentiated outdoor cannabis farm that’s fully dialed-in (two full grow seasons completed) and operated by a multi-generational farming family with big plans and room to grow.